DrachenGas has always been renown in the LPG market for innovation and the pursuit of the highest standards of safety, efficiency and technology, thanks to a constant modernization of plants and structures in strict compliance with the regulations in force.
All this without ever forgetting about the protection of the environment through the adoption of increasingly environmentally friendly solutions at all stages of production, transport and distribution of LPG.
Below is a set of safety guidelines for cylinders and tanks.
- DrachenGas cylinders follow all European and German regulations, in terms of filling, periodic checks and re-testing.
- Cylinders must be purchased from official DrachenGas dealers.
- Check and replace the hose and regulator periodically.
- The cylinder shall not be placed at a level lower than ground or near openings communicating with underground rooms or in unventilated rooms.
- The cylinder must be positioned vertically with tap/valve at the top.
- The cylinder shall not be inverted or tilted and shall not be in unstable position.
- The cylinder and hose must not be exposed to heat sources.
- After each use, close the tap or valve without forcing it.
- In rooms where cylinders and gas appliances are installed, adequate ventilation must be provided.
Tanks and Metered Single-user/Multi-user tanks
Our safety service can be reached via our free emergency telephone number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for the safety and reliable operation of your system.
Free emergency number: 0800 7771212 (only for emergencies, no gas orders)
- DrachenGas tanks follow all European and German regulations, in terms of installation, maintenance and replacement of all accessories.
- Observe the limitations imposed on the contour of the storage area and do not alter the safety conditions as established by the fire permit.
- Avoid any intervention and do not tamper with the seals applied.
- Do not occupy the LPG storage area with combustible substances or objects (paper, rags, wood, paint, etc.).
- Do not tamper with the pressure reducer/regulator and the valves on the tank.
- Always request the intervention of qualified personnel through the toll-free phone number.
- If you notice a slight smell of gas, ventilate the rooms, do not operate electrical switches, do not light flames or smoke and close the shut-off valve of the internal system. Always request the intervention of qualified personnel.